T.C. Yeditepe University Faculty of Pharmacy Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Medical Device R&D Laboratory (YUFP- DCOMED) is a research laboratory established by Yeditepe University Rectorate in July 2017.
YUFP- DCOMED provides services in the field of preclinical research and studies in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and medical equipment industries.
It uses the facilities of Yeditepe University Medical Faculty Experimental Medical Research Center (YUDETAM) for in-vivo tests and studies necessary for research and development of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and medical devices.
While designing the organizational structure of YUFP- DCOMED, it was based on meeting the expectations of the supporters and increasing their satisfaction. This base was combined with the requirements of the processes and the organizational structure was determined. Management levels are structured horizontally in order to be able to react quickly and to be flexible in the field of activity. Horizontal structuring has enabled employees to prioritize their expertise and to use their powers, responsibilities and initiatives.
The organizational structure of YUFP- DCOMED consists of 9 (nine) authority lines. Levels included in the structure are defined as;
• YU Chairman of the Board of Trustees
• YU Rector
• Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy
• Laboratory Manager
• Quality System Administrator
• Quality System Administrator Assistant
• Laboratory Executive
• Laboratory Executive Assistants
- Hücre Kültürü Laboratuvarı (TOKSLAB)
- Elektrokimya Laboratuvarı (KİMLAB)
- Multidisipliner Analiz Laboratuvarı I (KİMLAB)
- Multidisipliner Analiz Laboratuvarı II (KİMLAB)
- Mikrobiyoloji Laboratuvarı (MİKLAB)
- Farmakognozi ve Fitoterapi Ar-Ge Laboratuvarı I (FİTOLAB)
- Farmakognozi ve Fitoterapi Ar-Ge Laboratuvarı II (FİTOLAB)
- Farmakognozi ve Fitoterapi Ar-Ge Laboratuvarı III (FİTOLAB)