Toxicity Research and Application Laboratory of Department of Toxicology at Faculty of Pharmacy does following tests and evaluations according to national and international guidelines.
- Preclinical toxicity tests for new drug candidate molecule at development stage
- Biocompatibility tests for medical devices at development stage
- Toxicological risk assessment of chemicals, biocidal products, cosmetic products, and other consumer products
- PDE(Permitted Daily Exposure) evaluations of human medicinal products
- İn vitro and in vivo free radical toxicity evaluations and antioxidant activity measurements for chemicals and natural substances.
- Heavy metal and trace element analysis in different samples